Fundamental Therapy Solutions is here to help your children gain functional communication, motor, and academic skills to improve their quality of life. We use fun therapy techniques in different settings. If you're worried about your child, please don't hesitate to call us to schedule your child's evaluation.
We provide treatment in speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, and psychology services for children from birth through adulthood. You can get assessments for learning disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, developmental disabilities, and so much more.
You can also receive short-term counseling for Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, a research-supported family therapy for young children with disruptive behavior disorders.
You can receive a variety of specialized therapeutic and educational services from us, all designed to meet the needs of children with known disabilities, delays in development, or those who are deemed at risk for developing disabilities and delays.
Common issues requiring intervention may include:
• Cognitive development needs — thinking, learning, and solving problems
• Communication needs — talking, listening, understanding, and expressing thoughts
• Physical needs — gross and fine motor skills
• Self-help skills — eating, dressing, and toileting
• Social, emotional, and behavioral needs — playing, feeling safe and happy, interacting with others, and behaving appropriately
Every child is unique, and each child may exhibit a wide variety of behaviors that could indicate underlying difficulty or disability. We have professionals who can help you with comprehensive evaluations and offer recommendations and therapeutic services designed to address your child's specific needs.
OUR FRIENDLY OFFICE STAFF
• Sabrina Roper, General Manager: email@example.com
• Alicia White, Office Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jenna Blumer, Office Assistant: email@example.com
• Taylor Bickmeyer, Office Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tonya Strong, Office Assistant: email@example.com
• Sarah Whitton, Scheduling Coordinator for Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy: firstname.lastname@example.org
In providing occupational, speech-language and psychological therapy in the same facility, we ensure that our therapists work closely together to provide our families with the best care.