Founded in 2003, Fundamental Therapy Solutions began as a small clinic offering only speech and language services. Yet, over time we saw that many children required a multitude of services, and we felt we could offer more.
Knowing we wanted to provide the absolute best for each client, we explored other disciplines and developed into a multidisciplinary clinic.
Our specialized group of Speech-Language Pathologists soon blossomed into a dynamic team that now also includes Clinical Psychologists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Therapy Assistants, and Behavior Analysis.
Fundamental Therapy Solutions now provides assessment and treatment in all areas of communication, motor skills, sensory processing, feeding, cognitive and academic skills, and daily living skills for children up to 21 years of age. We also offer ABA therapy, psychological evaluations, and the treatment needed for most mental health concerns.
We strive to help children gain functional skills using fun therapy techniques to improve their overall quality of life. With so many talented professionals on our team, we can collaborate to provide best practices from each profession to achieve our goals.
OUR FRIENDLY OFFICE STAFF
• Sabrina Roper, General Manager
• Alicia White, Office Manager, Psychology Dept. Specialist, & Credentialing Administrator
• Sarah Whitton, ABA Operations manager
• Hannah DeRemer, ABA Operations Manager Assistant
• Henry Jacqmein, Administrative Assistant
• Amanda Crisalli, Insurance Authorization Supervisor
• Emma Mcswain, Scheduling Coordinator
• Sofia Perez, Administrative Assistant
• Riley Wagner, Administrative Assistant
In providing occupational, speech-language, physical, ABA, and psychological therapy in the same facility, we ensure that our therapists work closely together to provide our families with the best care.