Founded in 2003, Fundamental Therapy Solutions began as a small clinic offering only speech and language services. Yet, over time we saw that many children required a multitude of services and we felt we could offer more.
Knowing we wanted to provide the absolute best for each client, we explored other disciplines and developed into a multidisciplinary clinic.
Our specialized group of Speech-Language Pathologists soon blossomed into a dynamic team that now also includes Clinical Psychologists, Mental Health Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Therapy Assistants, and Behavior Analysis.
Fundamental Therapy Solutions now provides assessment and treatment in all areas of communication, motor skills, sensory processing, feeding, cognitive and academic skills, and daily living skills for children of all ages up to 21 years of age. We also offer ABA therapy, and psychological evaluations along with the treatment needed for most mental health concerns.
We strive to help children gain functional skills using fun therapy techniques to improve their overall quality of life. With so many talented professionals on our team, we are able to collaborate to provide best practices from each profession in order to achieve our goals.
OUR FRIENDLY OFFICE STAFF
• Sabrina Roper, General Manager: email@example.com
• Alicia White, Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jenna Blumer, Referral Coordinator: email@example.com
• Macey Entrekin, Coordinator at New Generation Christian School: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Taylor Bickmeyer, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
• Hannah DeRemer, Scheduling Coordinator for Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy: firstname.lastname@example.org
In providing occupational, speech-language, physical, ABA and psychological therapy in the same facility, we ensure that our therapists work closely together to provide our families with the best care.